Wednesday, August 6, 2008

TV/Movie Memories with Michael

My brother Michael is 6 years younger than I am. Growing up, he and I spent a lot of time watching tv together. Certain movies spark some great memories of our quality time in front of the television. We watched movies like Three Amigos, the Police Academy movies, the Naked Gun movies, Airplane, Spaceballs, and so many more. We have a lot of corny movie moments. One in particular has to do with the movie Teen Witch. To this day, Michael and I will bust out in this rap to each other.




He loved the show C.O.P.S. I had forgotten about this show completely, but today it randomly popped into my head.



I love reminiscing the happy times of my childhood. :)

3 comments:

Joe C said...

I used to love the Teen Witch movie... But I had a thing for the actress who played her, so....

Kelly said...

that rap is hilarious! i never saw teen witch, but that's the girl from "not quite human" - another great 80s movie.

Michael Szyd said...

You forgot about Adventures in Babysitting and Big Trouble in Little China! Oh, and Mom's favorite...Overboard!

Being raised by TV probably eplains what I have such a short attentio.....TOP THAT!