Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm in Love!

Uh, I'm in love with the Logitech Harmony 550, that is.

Have you ever stayed at someone's house who had so many remote controls for all their gadgets that it was nearly impossible to even turn the t.v. on ... with sound? That's how it is when I go to my brother's house. There's just way too many steps. And way too many remotes. It's something like this:
Mark was nervous I'd have trouble with his set up because he's got the TV, surround sound system, Tivo, Xbox360, DVD player, the Wii, and probably some other things I'm forgetting. So, he found the amazing Logitech Harmony 550 remote, and I'm in love with it. I guess he just entered in the computer all the info for his tech stuff, and it programmed the remote. So, now, if I want to watch tv, I press ONE button that says, "watch tv," and it turns on all the necessary electronics to make that happen. In fact, if I want to play the Xbox, I press "Xbox" and it even turns on the game console! It's pretty much the best invention ever.

I might have to buy one for my brother for Christmas!

2 comments:

MadMup said...

I think I'm in love with it, too.



Goober :)

Unknown said...

We've had that for a while now, and we absolutely LOVE it!