Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Story - February

Being housebound for a week, I feel as though my story is on pause. The blizzard of twenty-ten (just to make sure you read it that way) has ceased my desire to read and run. And I watched a movie by myself (it was lame).

This is not a sad entry, though. The good part is how I feel about all this. Sure, I wish I had a little more motivation, but I don't feel defeated. I know that once the storm clears (get it? ok, it wasn't funny), I'll get back on track with my schedule. I'm not quitting. I'm just on pause while nature takes a bathroom break, or something. Ok, that was dumb, too.

And in the midst of it, I got a card in the mail from a friend who said that I've been an encouragement to her as I try to make these changes. So I guess in some way, my story has impacted someone. And that makes a story worth reading.

p.s. Happy Anna Howard Shaw Day! ;)

No comments: