Friday, October 9, 2009

Nothing of Relevance

1. My life is definitely more like a sitcom than a movie. In a movie, there is a plot--you have a problem and a solution. In a sitcom, the same problems keep circling week after week after week, but nothing ever changes. The characters are all flat.

2. I really hate the term "Sunday school." It sounds like something for 6 year olds in the 1950's.

3. For the fifth year straight, my class won the door decorating competition. "Stingrays, May the Fourth Be With You" was our slogan. Killer, I know.

4. I found out this week that a guy I used to work with is now Tracy Morgan's assistant. It's crazy the things you learn on Twitter!

5. I watched Brother's Bloom this week. Loved it.

6. Today a former school parent told me that she was blessed to know me. Talk about an ego-boost!

7. I washed my hands at Pizza Hut tonight, and now my hands smell like Dial soap. The smell reminds me of my grandma's house and makes me miss her.

1 comment:

Renee said...

That's because Sunday School was something for 6-year-olds in the 50s haha