Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wedding Bells!

I've been friends with Ryan for about 4 years, I think. Maybe a little less, but it seems like longer. He's become one of my closest friends, and I am one of his. He's getting married on August 30th to a pretty darn cool girl named Stephanie. Yesterday, they asked me to be in their wedding! I'm pretty excited. I immediately told Mark, "She's going to pick yellow for the color, I know it!" I can wear any color ... except yellow. So, I sent her a text and sure enough, "canary." Heehee. It's totally ok. I will just have to do some mad laying out in the next month! Hopefully, that will help. I'll certainly need to buy tanning oil and all that cancer-causing stuff.

The dress is strapless, and I've never in my life worn anything strapless, strictly out of fear. Steph said it does have spaghetti straps that I could wear if I would feel more comfortable. I certainly would! So, yeah, I'm very honored to be in Ryan's wedding. It's going to be a great day for him, and that makes me incredibly happy.

Oh, here's the dress, but in brown.

3 comments:

cheri said...

pretty enough to use later. seriously.

Emily said...

Yeah, go with the spaghetti straps. You don't have the boobs to keep it up. :D

Sizzledowski said...

Definitely, Cheri, although, I don't think yellow is my color. Oh well. :) Still a very cute dress and she's letting us pick whatever shoes we want... white sandal of some kind. I found some at Payless for $9.99