On Saturday, a friend of mine is coming to visit, so we'll be doing the D.C. stuff for a few days. I get one full week of rest before I begin teaching summer school. This was kind of a last minute decision, but I need the cash! I have this goal of paying off my school loan by the end of summer, and I'm just not making enough at the stadium to do it. So, 2nd job, here I come! It's only for 2 hours a day: 8 - 10 a.m. On normal summer days, I probably wouldn't be up that early, so I'm only losing sleep, not summer-time.
A few other random life things:
- My niece turns 5 tomorrow.
- I'm slowly losing some weight.
- I found some tea tree shampoo for my scalp.
- I'm semi-bored since my tv shows had their finales.
- I miss Emily.
- I hope the Wings seal the deal in Game 5!
- Seems like I should have way more interesting things to say.