Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Favorite Actors

Johnny Depp has been one of my favorite actors since the days of 21 Jump Street, but I think these two guys might actually be higher on my list. I have really enjoyed a number of their movies, and I look forward to seeing them in more.

Ryan Gosling and Edward Norton

Ryan Gosling’s movies I’ve seen:

  1. Remember the Titans
  2. The United States of Leeland
  3. Half Nelson
  4. Fracture
  5. Lars and the Real Girl

He was also in The Notebook, but I wasn’t really a fan of that movie.

Edward Norton’s movies I’ve seen:

  1. Primal Fear
  2. Rounders
  3. American History X
  4. Fight Club
  5. The Illusionist
  6. The Painted Veil

He was also in The Italian Job, but I didn’t really care for that movie.

I’m looking forward to The Incredible Hulk.

No comments: