Kandid Kiwi tagged me.
There's really not many random things about me because I am an open book. All is known. Let's see what I can come up with aside from my usual "I've never seen Titanic," or "I've never eaten a Big Mac."
1. I've lived on all 4 sides/directions of the country --- California(W), Michigan(N), Florida(S), and Maryland(E).
2. I have to hold my nose when I go under water.
3. I began college as an English education major. The first day of Foundations of Education, the professor asked why we wanted to be teachers. I sat the entire hour, unable to come up with one reason I wanted to be a teacher. After class, I walked straight to the registrar's office to change my major. Now, I'm a teacher.
4. Aside from sipping my dad's beer as a 5-7 yr. old, I've never had an alcoholic drink.
5. Will & Grace is my guilty pleasure tv show.
6. I have Seborrheic dermatitis. It's a fancy word for bad dandruff/cradle cap.
I tag ... eh, no one reads this. :)
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website, or hope they read yours