As a teacher, I should naturally be a reader. I confess, I am not. Two years ago, I committed to read 12 books in a year, and I accomplished that goal. I think I'm going to relive that goal for 2010. Right now, I'm making a list of books I think I want to read.
1. The Reason for God by Tim Keller
2. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
3. A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Don Miller
4. Christ-Centered Worship by Bryan Chapell
5. Prodigal God by Tim Keller
6. The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs
7. Skinny B*tch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
8. Angry Conversations with God by Susan E. Isaacs
So far, those are the only books I have on my list. I'm sure I'll come back to add more. I don't own any of these books. If you have any of them and want to lend them to me, let me know!