But seriously, folks, I've self-taught myself a lot about computers, and I tend to pick up quickly on anything computer/electronics related. Oddly enough, there are a few pretty big things that most people would assume I have/like ... and I don't.
1. Well, I just recently got a laptop, and it was given to me, so I have to cross that off my list.
2. I don't own an iPod. True story. I have a small (free) mp3 player that holds about 40 songs. It was a gift when I signed up for Comcast back in the day. I think I fear that if I buy an iPod, I'll insist I get the BEST one, and then go crazy buying songs to fill it. And I would.
3. I don't have a Blackberry. I do, however, have a keyboard on my phone. It's a necessity.
4. At school, we have online lesson plans. I hate them. I am visual and need to see all my plans laid out in grid form. I need to see my own handwriting and my own highlighting. I cannot conform!
5. I don't have a flat panel tv. I do have flat screen, but I've not upgraded to flat panel... it's in a dream I have, though!