Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What did the cavemen do?

Last night our house was being rewired for Verizon Fios. I was without tv and internet for like 3 hours. It was so painful! After doing laundry and playing as much solitaire as I could handle, I reverted to reading. I have this book I was supposed to finish in hmmm, August? I only have like 4 chapters left, but I get so distracted reading. Anyway, I read (partially skimmed) 2 chapters last night, and it was really good. It's one of those books that makes me go, "Yeah, that's how I need to live!" But of course, when I walk away from it, I don't really no exactly how to apply it.

One of my favorite things I read in it last night said,

"I want to be humble, but what if no one notices."
-The Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg

No comments: