It's been a very minimal movie month for me. Been too busy, and too much going on this week to even think I might catch a movie.
1. Penelope - I really enjoyed this! Totally cute movie.
2. Pulp Fiction - I liked it, though I didn't think I would.
3. Meet Bill - It was all right. I kinda liked it.
4. Tropic Thunder - funny. Tom Cruise is great! (lots of foul language, though)
5. Nicholas Nickleby - Liked it.
6. Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day - cute
7. The Other Bolyn Girl - great movie, sad story
8. Chalk - ok