Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life Update

I don't have much going on which is why I don't post much. I play a lot of Ms. Pacman on PS2. My current high score is 66,540. I remember in 1999 or 2000, I scored 99,something on an arcade version at Disneyquest. I almost hit 100,000. I don't know if that's possible for me on PS2. My goal is 70,000 right now.

Because I only work when the baseball team is home, I've had a lot of free time with nothing to do. The more time I spend doing nothing, the lazier I become. Today, I woke up early---like 7:30---feeling anxious and stressed. I couldn't go back to sleep. I finally got out of bed around 8:30. I felt the urgent need to do something! I planned to go to the driving range, but then my friend, Julie, called. She needed to use my electricity to dry her hair because hers was out. So, she came over. I played Ms. Pacman while she did her hair. After she left, I did end up going to the driving range. I need to take a picture of this shady place. It really looks like a scene out of Vacancy or Deliverance, or some other scary movie. It's just creepy.

After that, Krystle came over. We were going to swim, but it really wasn't hot enough, so we just sat around talking. It was nice to just chill with a friend. She said she wanted to go to Starbucks, and had a check to deposit, so we did that, and then we went to NY&Co. The store is new to the outdoor mall that's close to my house, and it's my favorite store, so I was pretty happy. The clearance was 60% off, so I picked out 3 tops and a skirt. The 3 clearance tops ended up being 70% off, and the skirt was $9.99, so I got all 4 items for less than $36. Woo hoo! My receipt says, "You saved a total of $82.26." Not bad!

I think tonight I might edit my 4th grade class syllabus because I still feel the need to do something productive today. I've done really well with my eating today. I kept myself from getting a drink at Starbucks, even though I really wanted a strawberries & creme. Today, I've had:

2 eggs for breakfast w/ 5 calorie lemonade
tuna casserole for lunch
fiber granola bar
subway club for dinner w/ diet coke
baked lays chips (worst thing I've had today)

That's it!

So, that's my day.

No comments: