Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Movie Quotes w/ Movies

Well, I now realize that a couple of my movie quotes aren't really exact, but oh well.

1. I'm just here for the food. - Ever After

2. flippin sweet! - Napoleon Dynamite

3. If this is a severed head, I'm going to be very disappointed. - Wayne's World

4. Our pets heads are falling off! - Dumb and Dummer

5. What's with today, today? - Empire Records

6. It's ok, I'm a limo driver. - Dumb and Dummer

7. I'm hot and you're not... - Teen Witch

8. I love lamp. - Anchorman

9. You're just jealous because I've been chatting online with hot babes all day. - Napoleon Dyanmite

10. Orange Mocha Frappuccino! - Zoolander

11. Why are we yelling? - Anchorman (This should actually be, "I don't know what we are yelling about!" or something like that)

12. Caw. Caw. Ca-caw. Look over here. Look over here! (in bird-sounding voice) - Three Amigos

13. I think I'm taking crazy pills! - Zoolander

14. Run, Forrest, run! - Forrest Gump

15. You kiss your mother with that mouth? - Wayne's World

16. You're killin me, Smalls. - Sandlot

17. Fooooorever. - Sandlot

18. Surely you can't be serious. I am serious, and don't call me Shirley. - Airplane

19. Roger, Roger. - Airplane

20. Samsonite? I was way off! - Dumb and Dummer

21. WHAT DID YOU DO? - Tommy Boy

22. You sit on a throne of lies! - Elf

23. Ehck! Ehck! I think I got the black lung, pops! - Zoolander

24. Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid? - Tommy Boy

25. Is that the red or the white? - Ace Ventura, Pet Detective

No comments: